JENNIFER LUREY RIDINGS
Results-driven professional and award-winning director with more than 15 years of success in entertainment strategy communications.
Accomplished studio and network expert with international experience. A consummate creative professional with an MBA in Entertainment Business Management.
• Social Media • SEO • Campaign Strategy
• Public Relations • Video Production • Media Relations
• Communications- Internal and External • App Development • Talent Management
Manager, Public Relations I 2017-Current
•Created public relations and crisis communications strategy for brands including Little Tikes, Num Noms and the #1 selling toy of 2017, L.O.L. Surprise!
•Oversaw the Project MC2 brand and Netflix series.
•Managed all award submissions and events including New York Toy Fair and the TOTY Awards.
Manager, Digital Content I 2016-2017
• Oversaw digital/social media teams on Ellen, The Real, Crime Watch Daily, Judge Mathis and Extra
• Developed strategies to update and increase social media presence
• Created monthly analytics reports
• Managed app content and user support for Shoutrageous!
• Developed multiple game apps
• Re-designed sales/integrations decks for show properties
• Managed meta-data re-tagging for www.thereal.com
• Created daily Wibbitz videos for The Real
• Responsible for all social media trend tracking and best practices
• Initiated role
Manager, Communications & MarketingI 2012- 2016
Communications Planning & Strategy: Public Relations Manager
• Created press plans and award winning press kits and all inclusive materials for multiple events including historic SAG and AFTRA merger campaign,
SAG-AFTRA first national convention, multiple panel events, workshops and celebrity events.
• Wrote and implemented crisis communications plan for traditional and social media.
• Developed Communications and Marketing strategy for the Communications and Marketing department and organization as a whole.
• Manager of company Intranet and SharePoint redesign.
• Organization presentation manager, developing PowerPoint and Prezi Presentations for union executive staff/officers.
• Oversaw web, radio, written and red carpet interviews for executive staff/officers and served as point of contact for media outlets.
•Speech and letter writer for high profile union officers for public and private events.
• Produced multiple events and event scripts including award galas and live-streamed, multi-city panels.
• Red carpet event manager, managed events at Sundance,AFI and Los Angeles Film Festivals and The Emmy Awards.
• Screen Actors Guild Awards: Managed press, photographers and social media, live-tweeting of red carpet/backstage/telecast.
• Created digital strategy for the organization spanning all social and traditional media.
• Responsible for organization's digital presence including creating, posting and monitoring all official SAG-AFTRA handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Created yearly social media calendar.
• Created graphic designs for social media.
• Generated 50% increase in followers across all social media handles.
• Increased reach fivefold across all handles in one year.
• Social media analytics and database manager, reports pulled weekly and quarterly.
Talent Relations Strategy Associate/ Program Publicity Manager I 2006-2011
Planning and Strategy
• Created weekly reports on and managed database of emerging talent, trends and audience acquisition.
• Negotiated performer contracts on behalf of the studio.
• Oversight of the MGM brand and media vision.
• Stargate franchise casting, press strategy, digital marketing (5 seasons).
• Publicity and casting for multiple TV series, theatrical features and independent films (Cabin in the Woods, Hot Tub Time Machine).
• Event coordination for feature film premieres, wrap parties and post awards show galas.
Talent Strategy Associate/Casting Director I 2009-2010
Independent Contractor through MGM for series Spartacus and Noir
• Worldwide digital marketing campaign director and talent search manager for offices in Los Angeles, New York, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, South Africa, the Czech Republic, Japan and France.
Marketing Manager/Casting Director I 2000-2003
Created and managed marketing and publicity for online talent resource.
• Clients Included: Spartan Dir. David Mamet, NBC’s The Apprentice.
Casting Associate, Jeanne Mccarthy Casting 2011
Casting Assistant, Pemrick/Fronk Casting 2005-2006
Casting Assistant, Landsburg/Fiddleman Casting 2004-2005
Casting Intern, 20th Century Fox TV 2004
Media Promotions, Marketing & Casting Coordinator, Bunim Murray 2003
Marketing Assistant, LRP Publications 2000-2001
Windows, Mac, Photoshop, Microsoft Office:PowerPoint, Word, Works, Excel, Keynote, Explorer, Outlook, Cision, Vocus, Meltwater, Critical Mention, Sysomos, HootSuite, iMovie editing, and basic Dreamweaver and Avid. Languages: French (moderate/conversational), American Sign Language, and Dutch (beginning).
PR Week Award, Finalist for Nonprofit Campaign of the Year, Shared with SAG-AFTRA Communications team for: Merger Campaign
PRSA Prism Award, Shared with SAG-AFTRA Communications team for best One-Time Media Special Event for the Merger Press Conference and Campaign
California Intercontinental University
MBA, Entertainment Business Management
BA, Film & TV Public Relations
BA, Media Studies
Internet Marketing Association
Association for Women in Communications